Senior Talent Management Consultant - Organizational EffectivenessApply Job ID 2023-101813 Date posted 03/03/2023
The Senior Talent Management Consultant (Organizational Effectiveness Consultant) provides consultation in organizational effectiveness, change management, talent development and HR Strategy to orchestrate cultural development and organization change initiatives that address Wellstar's corporate goals and strategies. Creates and implements system change management strategies and plans to ensure sustained, positive change, while also developing capacity for leaders, caregivers, and team members. Works collaboratively with HR and Talent Management team members to deploy system initiatives and implement reinforcement mechanisms to enhance organization-wide change efforts. This position provides guidance and support aimed at creating and maintaining an aligned, healthy and agile high-performance organization. Is knowledgeable about the roles and alignment of Leadership, Structure, Strategy, Culture and Engagement in high performing organizations. Well versed in evidence-based approaches to organizational diagnosis, as well as innovative frameworks, practices and tools. Blends theory and practice to create leading-edge strategies. Involves stakeholders in a collaborative approach to identify gaps, recommend improvements, and facilitate change. Has experience with a variety of change management methodologies and selects the best approach for the scenario
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
- Advances organizational strategy, culture development, and performance through the design and deployment of leading-edge frameworks, methods, practices and tools to support enterprise organizational effectiveness.
- Partners with HR and Talent Management teams to implement system initiatives and reinforcement mechanisms, leveraging current or recommending future technology to create simple, user-friendly, and unified experiences for team members throughout their Wellstar journey.
- Defines guiding change management strategies, activities, stakeholder management, leadership alignment, and change impact assessments. Coaches and consults with HR and Organization leaders to enhance change management and talent development skills to support positive, sustained change and achieve performance metrics.
- Provides support to system and functional committees by actively participating in meetings, providing insights based on skill and experience and supporting process implementation as needed.
- Actively participates in OD/OE and/or Business Strategy professional networks to learn, support personal development, and share best practices.
Required for All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of work, and code of conduct.
Required Minimum Education
- Master's Degree Required and
- Organizational Development, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field Preferred
Required Minimum Experience
- minimum 5 years 7 years of experience in internal consulting working with managers and executives, management consulting, organizational development, change management or a related field Required and
- Experience leading enterprise-wide projects in a complex multi-site organization in an intermediate to large size organization (5,000 to 10,000 FTE’s). Required and
- Healthcare experience Preferred
Required Minimum Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of OE/OD theories, philosophies and methods including change management theory, organizational and needs analysis, employee engagement, adult learning.
- Skilled in coaching and consulting with individuals and teams, and principles of customer service and collaboration.
- Computer/data entry experience.
- Ability to communicate with various members of the healthcare team.
- Ability to use EXCEL, Word and have basic computer operational knowledge.
- Epic and 3M experience preferred.
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
Additional Licenses and Certifications